⁃ Instantly publish your business listing across 40+ online platforms
⁃ Add custom photos, hours of operation, social media links, business descriptions with related keywords to your service
⁃ increase your ability to show up on more local search engine results pages.
⁃ automate your business listing efforts.
LocalRize’s services include the distribution of local listings across our partner network. We do not guarantee that 100% of all partner sites will accept the data that has been provided by the business owner. Approval of the content distributed to partner sites is subject to data quality guidelines and verification steps that may be required to be done by the business owner.
Some of our publisher partners do not accept the exact category/sub category that you select on your LocalRize dashboard due to which your business listing may be displayed under a generic category that is available on the partner site.
You will be able to view any duplicate listings found by our system on your dashboard and report them. However, we do not guarantee the removal of all duplicate listings that may be out there as it is solely controlled by the publisher website.
Although your listings may appear to be synced on our dashboard sometimes sites require further action in order to fully optimize your business listings.
We do not provide refunds on our services post payment unless it has been agreed on a case-basis that a refund needs to be processed for that particular account within 7 days of signing up. No refund requests will be entertained after that period.
Unless otherwise stated, LocalRize and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on LocalRize All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://LocalRize.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You must not:
• • Republish material from https://Localrize.com
• • Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://LocalRize.com
• • Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://LocalRize.com
• • Redistribute content from LocalRize (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
• • Government agencies;
• • Search engines;
• • News organizations;
• • Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
• • Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site. We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
• • Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
• • dot.com community sites;
• • Associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
• • Online directory distributors;
• • Internet portals;
• • Accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
• • Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of LocalRize; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
• • By use of our corporate name; or
• • By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
• • By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of (cname)’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.